Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So We'll see how long I can keep this up...

Ever since Noelle started her blog, I thought that it was such a great way to let friends and family keep up with the going ons of life. I told myself I would wait until we had kids before I would start one, but be it as it may, we dont yet have kids, and I think the time has come for us to have a blog.

As you all know, I definitely top the charts as being the worst keeper in toucher out there, so in order to keep up with life, without talking to everyone every day, it think this is the best possible way. Plus, I can upload pictures, which I cant do on the phone, and never thought to do by email...

So, lets see how long I can keep this up...

1 comment:

Clark Family said...

Safra, Where are you? We have some amazing friends that just moved back home to Caesaria. They were in Logan , UT near us on Sabbatical for a year. I'm so glad you came to Galilee to see me 12 years ago. I want to come back to Israel now. (but it may really be 20 years from now) I am amazed that you are kind of settled down. --"quiet town"
I love your blog and want to keep in touch.