Sunday, June 7, 2009

Time to Share the Excitement






I have been putting this off for long enough, and I have run out of excuses why not to do this...I am also completely jetlagged and bored at one thirty in the morning, so we are pleased to announce to the world, that we have a little baby boy on the way!






We are just beginning our 18th week, he has passed all of his tests with flying colors and has even flown to the States in my belly, for his great Grandmother's funeral and survived a severe virus that Mommy caught. I am finally at a place where I think that everything will be alright!






Personally, I have relished in being pregnant. The exhaustion, nausea and headaches of the first trimester let me know on a minute to minute basis that baby is alive and well, and there is no better feeling than knowing that! Idan has been such a strong support, always there for me, learning patience overnight (I used to be really laid back and easy to deal with...then comes baby) and offering to help in anything, whether cooking (all the time), cleaning (his most hated chore in the whole wide world) or getting whatever it is that I am craving at the moment. I am so lucky to have him!






Now that we are mid second trimester, I am completely content. I love watching my belly grow and feel so sexy all the time! It was well worth the first three months for this!






I think it also came at the perfect time, as my Grandmother just passed away, but we were able to share the news with her and give her the pleasure of knowing that she has a great Grandchild.






So, seeing as my computer has gotten a mind of its own and wont let me add punctuation at the right places, below I have added a few pics that my Mother took at 16 weeks:





5 comments:

Amy B said...

I can see what Edan loves about you prego!

Unknown said...

Yeah, he's a pretty happy camper :)

Clark Family said...

Safra!!!!! It is about time I checked your blog!!! I love your news!! and a boy!! keep posting pictures of the beautiful mom! and the baby eventually...
You are all grown up now. I think parenthood changes people. love you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Candace! I guess that makes me ultra excited about growing up!

I think you deserve a huge Mazal Tov as well!!! How far along are you?

I love you too!!!!

Jenny Allen said...

Hey Saf! Congratulations hot momma! So what do you crave? I'm glad you are so happy.