Thursday, October 23, 2008

That feeling

I love that feeling when all of a sudden, everything is not only ok, it's great! It is a feeling that is as if a light really is shining down on you from heaven, happiness overwhelms every pore in the body. This feeling makes you want to sing, yell, laugh and cry from true joy. It is my favorite feeling in the world.

At that moment when the understanding possesses me, that I am in complete control of my life, and I look at all of my problems, own them, then show myself how to get over them; that is when this feeling often hits me.

Many people never experienced this feeling before, or at least not in their adult lives. You are probably thinking that I am crazy to, out of the blue, experience absolute joy and happiness. Well, maybe I am a little bit crazy. Along with my bit of craziness, though, is my knowledge that I create my own reality, and therefore take full responsibility for issues both good and bad in my life. When I own up to the fact that I am in charge of me, life becomes fun, not just something that we are trying to wade through until we die.

To many times I have heard people using the excuse, "I can't do this", but that's not what they really mean, what stands behind that sentence is, "I won't do this". It's too bad. When one realizes that they create their own reality, the word can't completely disappears from their vocabulary…that word, can't, no longer makes any sense whatsoever.

I recommend to everyone that you get yourself this natural euphoric feeling, and take control of your destiny…It's a lot more fun than the difficult lives that most people lead…

No comments: