Saturday, August 29, 2009

I promised some pictures when Idan back from reserves, and hallelujah, Idan is back from reserves! I am so happy to finally have him back...


The view from Idan's base...beautiful!


Today we went a a tiyul (outing) to a park in Haifa with Moran, Miki, Gabi (Idans dad) and the kids. The park had a few suspension bridges and it was pretty fun. It was a short walk, but I was pretty exhausted by the end and Idan is not having an easy time learning how to walk really, really slowly so that I can keep up. I told him that today it was great that we had to walk as slowly as the two year old, so that it wasn't me holding us back half of the time :)


After that Idan and I went to lunch at an Arabic restaurant. The food was great and I am still stuffed from the salads, hummus and lamb, and pita...oh, I love thayt food!

So anyways, here are the pictures...


There's nothing hotter than white trash and a beer belly! (Beginning of 6th month)

Seven and a half months and feeling more and more like a heifer...


The view fom one of the bridges and Idan practicing parenting...

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

Your pictures are worth more than a thousand words! It is great to see you and the scenery in your country! love you Safra!

Amy said...

Yeah- that is not the scenery I am used to, I was there in the dead of hot summer, not so many trees except on tell Dan. anyway- you know your going to have a baby soon- Those pictures make it more real to me, that you might just be calling me one morning and say, well, I have a baby, and I will probably cry- I am so excited!

Jenny Allen said...

Yeaow! Go Saf-preggo! gotta love that third trimester. I love the suspension bridges and beautiful scenery too. Way cool