Thursday, September 4, 2008

You Slackers!

One of my new favorite quotes. I started cracking up hysterically when I finished reading it…even the second and third time. Granted, you may need to have a special sense of humor to appreciate it, but for those of you Rina's out there…I know your gonna, at the very least, be attempting to cover up a smirk.

Quick background. The quote is from the Muslim Brotherhood (a huge international Muslim religious organization). In comparison to Al Qaida, they are considered pretty moderate, but believe you me, they're not, they just kill fewer people and work behind the scenes a lot. Most other Muslim terror organization use the Muslim Brotherhood's vision as their own and just add their own flair, as that vision is the lowest common denominator of religious Muslim organizations.

Kay, so this statement was taken out of the Muslim Brotherhood's strategic goal for North America. They were busted for using another organization as a front for them in the US of A; I think it was called the Holy Land Fund. And it's only the Muslim Brotherhood…can you imagine all of the Al Qaida front orgs and Hamas front org's in the USA and around the world???

Finally, before showing the statement, I want to make it perfectly clear, just in case someone who doesn't know me reads this. I have utmost respect for Islam, as much as I do for any other religion in the world; however, I have no respect for people and organizations that disrespect/ inflict harm on others, their beliefs or their religion.

Enjoy the quote, may it amuse you as much as it did me…
"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It is a Muslim's destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape from that destiny except for those who choose to slack."

1 comment:

Amy said...

you make me laugh!